Call for Abstracts
- The 11th Meeting of German-Japanese Society of Dermatology Scientific Committee is pleased to receive abstracts for Oral and Poster sessions. Both clinical and basic papers are accepted.
- Please submit your abstract through the online system after registering for the congress.
- You can select either oral presentation, poster presentation, or free paper (oral or poster presentation). However, you may be asked to present as poster only, according to review results.
Submission of Abstracts
- Only abstracts submitted via the website of the meeting will be accepted. If you do not have access to the website, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
- Abstracts must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- The title is limited to 25 words. Abbreviations should be avoided to use in the title. The abstract is limited to maximum 300 words.
- Modifications may be made before the abstract submission system is closed.
- Please note that the submission form accepts only half-size (one-byte) and alphabetical characters.
The submission of abstracts for the 11th congress of the GJSD 2014 is closed